Terms and Conditions
Refunds and Exchanges
No refund will be given for tickets bought on the day of the Festival.
Tickets bought prior to the opening night are not refundable unless the Festival is cancelled by us for the night in respect of which the ticket is valid in which case, on written request within 2 weeks of the event, either half of the price paid for the ticket will be refunded or the ticketholder can exchange the ticket for a ticket for another night at the Festival in the same or immediately following year.
If an advertised band is unable to attend and play at the Festival, no refund will be given but we will use reasonable endeavours to procure an equivalent replacement band.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to any ticketholder who declines to submit to security checks which are carried out at the entrance or who appears to us or our doormen to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. We reserve the right to remove from the Festival anyone found in such a state or otherwise causing offence to other festivalgoers.
Food and Drink
No food or drink can be brought into the Festival site, and we reserve the right to hold any food or drink not bought at the Festival at the entrance gate for collection by ticketholders on their way out. We reserve the right to remove from the Festival anyone who refuses to hand over any such food or drink.
By law, smoking is not permitted within the marquee.
Attendance at own risk
We cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage caused to person or property at the Festival howsoever caused and liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Sale and Delivery of Tickets
- Tickets are on sale from 2 June 2013
- Advanced Purchase and Group Saver Discounts close on 14 July 2013
- Tickets are collection only (no more posting) from 6 July 2009
- We aim to dispatch tickets as soon as possible after an order placed via our website or via our ticket hotline but we are not able to give a specific dispatch date or delivery date.
- All tickets are sent by 2nd class post up to 8th July 2013.
- Tickets ordered after the 8th July will be held for collection. Tickets can be collected from the festival site from Monday 13th July or on the gate each evening of the festival.
- If your tickets were ordered before the 8th July and have not arrived by 4pm on the Friday before the festival please contact us quoting your transaction reference number, name and address.
- Tickets are also available from outlets in the Reading area. These change annually so please check the tickets page
- Online and hotline sales will be closed from 5pm on each night of the festival. Tickets can then only be bought on the gate from the box office.
on our website for details of outlets for each festival.
To purchase tickets for the festival online or via our ticket hotline you are required to provide us with personal information (name, address) and financial information (payment card details). We use this information to sell you tickets for the event and process your payment. Payments are processed by Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account in order to purchase tickets. Tickets can always be purchased in person at one of our ticket outlets or at the box office on each night of the festival if you prefer not to supply us with any personal information.
Your personal information is used by us to contact you by post, phone or by email when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you to purchase tickets. Because many of our customers return to the festival year after year we add the contact details of ticket purchasers to our customer database. We use our customer database to contact you with information or ticket offers relating to future festivals. We only retain your personal information for this purpose and do not supply your information to third parties.
You may opt out of our customer database at any point by contacting us and providing your name and email address and asking to be removed.